-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris McMahon
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:02 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Anyone use Test::Unit::Reporter? Fwd: Help
withFile.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), '..') ?

> By the way, I still hold the admin rights to the corresponding
RubyForge
> project. if you use Test::Unit::Reporter nowadays and want it to suck
> less, feel free to create yourself a RubyForge account and write me
for
> the commit rights.

Apologies, but is there anything besides Reporter that would help me
talk to CCNET that sucks less than Reporter?  I've got a rubyforge
account, but I'm a lot more interested in talking to CruiseControl
than I am in have Reporter not suck.  Call it pragmatism :)

-Chris