> WATIR is like a debugger, in that debuggers neither find nor fix your bugs;
> YOU do that.  Rest assured, though, that learning Ruby is one of the more
> pleasant experiences you'll have learning a programming language.  And you
> might want to review the list of helpful things that I posted in the

It's also worth mentioning that you could do everything Watir does in
raw Win32OLE commands, VB, C#, or anything else that knows how to talk
to Windows under the GUI.  Watir is just a convenient way to muck
around with Win32OLE.  And the Win32OLE interface is so unpleasant
that almost no one uses it directly.

-Chris