If you show us your code, we can try to fix it.

On 5/11/06, John Fitisoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<<Anyhow, here is our solution for the session
problem.>>

Thanks for all of the responses.

My script is just alternating between a bad login
attempt and a good login attempt, with asserts to
check each result. There aren't any popups.

I had tried both attaching to a window with winclicker
and using different local variables for the ie
objects; these didn't seem to work for me work
separately but if I do both I can consistently get
both sessions to complete the test successfully.

But I'm not sure if that's going to work well for what
I'm doing. It would mean that I'd have to maintain a
modified set of tests for each build type (e.g.,
build1 scripts use ie1 etc. ). I tried reassigning my
local 'ie2' back to 'ie' at the top of the file
(probably exposing my programming skills here) but
then the tests immediately immediately started failing
again.

Any other thoughts would be welcome. Maybe I'm asking
too much. But this is a really cool tool and I'd
really like to use it if I can make it work with the
build process.

Thanks

John