I got the SVN URL and checked out watir/trunk into RadRails, but I see
that the repository is set up with what looks like "sub-projects".  I
tried to grab just the watir project directory (watir/trunk/watir) using
SVN, but got the following error:

    svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/watir/!svn/bc/982/trunk/watir'
svn: Processing PROPFIND request response failed: XML document
structures must start and end within the same entity.
(/svn/watir/!svn/bc/982/trunk/watir)

Does anyone have a good setup for using RadRails for Watir, using the
Subversion from within RadRails?  For now I'll load up an external
Subversion client and see if I can import the projects from a local
directory checked out using Subversion.

David