Jassi,

One thing I see is that you didn't include the Watir object for the
radio button.  Also, you placed quotation marks around the "id" in the
radio setting line.  You don't want an id that is equal to "id", you
want what's in the variable "id" so there would be no quotation marks
around the variable name.  The line to set the radio button should read:

test_site2.radio(:name, 'selectionids', id).set

David Schmidt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]