Hi,

I am trying to locate some objects on my HTML page. I have used the method
show_all_objects, but on the command screen I am just getting a freeze on
this:

<snip>

C:\Program Files\Watir\Watir_Tests>ruby addCustomer.rb
-----------Objects in  page -------------

<snip>

Could anyone give me a link to the Watir recorder, or an alternative method
to find objects please?

Thanks

Aidy

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.