On 6/7/06, Rodrigo Julian Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Bret, ie.down_load_time is a Watir 1.5 feature, right?

No. It's been in Watir for a long time. It is in 1.4.1.

Well, I need a way of check that each link that was clicked have loaded "completely" a page, else I need to report which link fails.

So, I first think of setting a timeout to the wait, something like "if after 10 seconds the wait state is still there, let's suppose the page

hasn't loaded".

1)       Bret, could I manage this with an assert sentence in 1.4.1?

No. You would need to write multi-threaded code to do this.

2)        Can I catch html messages like "200 OK" after clicking a link?

3)       Can I manage html load errors like 404 File Not Found?

You might try experimenting with ie.add_checker -- look at Navigation Checker in watir.rb. (Also in 1.4.1)