Hi

I'm using v 1.5.1.1017

I'm clicking on a link in a table which launches a modal dialog.

t[count][0].link(:text, "Remove").click_no_wait #
m = @ie.modal_dialog(:title, 'Confirmation')
m.frame('main').button(:text, 'Yes').click

Error is thrown ( note line numbers slightly out of synch as I've added
puts calls into Watir )

  1) Error:
testSAAddGroup(TC_testSAAddUserToGroup):
NoMethodError: undefined method `eval_in_spawned_process' for
#<Watir::TableCell
:0xb66c338>
    c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.5.1.1017/./watir.rb:2396:in
`click_no
_wait'
    C:/visual studio
projects/VictoriaPolice/LEAPAuditTests/SAAddGroup.rb:191:in
 `removeGroup'
    C:/visual studio
projects/VictoriaPolice/LEAPAuditTests/SAAddGroup.rb:237:in
 `testSAAddGroup'

The def for click no wait

def click_no_wait
      assert_exists
      assert_enabled

      highlight(:set)
      object = "#{self.class}.new(self, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED])"
      # currently only defined when @container is IE:
      @container.eval_in_spawned_process(object + ".click")
      highlight(:clear)
    end

What is the implication of this? That unless the container is IE ( not a
table ) then cannot use click_no_wait and consequently can't use modal
dialogs launched from within a table ?

Marco

The information contained in this email and any files attached may
be confidential information to the intended recipient and may be
the subject of legal professional privilege or public interest immunity.

If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying is
unauthorised.

If you have received this document in error please telephone 1300 307 082