On 6/22/06, Zeljko Filipin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just added "Programming Ruby" and "Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby".

That's great.

I've been adding lots of links and tips to the wiki lately.

You can get automatic notification whenever a Watir wiki page is updated by going to this page
  http://wiki.openqa.org/spaces/viewspacecontent.action?key=WTR
and clicking the "start watching this space" link.

I also recently changed the Watir Wiki Home Page
  http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Project+Home
to include a list of the most recently updated pages near the top of the page.

If any of you looked at the wiki a while ago and found it too confusing to edit, you should look again. It now uses an updated version of confluence that includes a WYSIWIG mode.

Bret