Patrick asked what to do with Watir developers. Nobody said that it should not be removed, and I guess that Bret is answering most of the questions there (and he wrote that he would rather see it removed), so I guess it should be removed. Anybody thinks that it should mirror [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Bret, if nobody replies to this in a few days, should I tell Patrick to remove it?

Ċ½eljko