Jason,

Thanks much - that looks to be helpful.  I'm more
interested in how to iterate the WATIR test though.

So far I haven't seen how to - in language that come
from my programming background, but may not be exactly
Ruby/WATIR appropriate - wrap a test inside a function
that I can call with parameters, that will return some
results set.

Once I have that, I can just plug it into the code
from the page you linked for me, and I'm away!

Pauli