Hi, folks...

In Chris McMahon's presentation at Agile 2006 today, we found this site:

http://blog.nicksieger.com/articles/2006/04/23/tweaking-irb

This outlines some wonderful things about how to hack your IRB configuration
file to do some totally awesome things, including

- IRB command-line completion
- IRB command-line recall
- logging the commands that you've issued in an IRB session
- recalling (via up-arrow) the commands that you've issued in previous IRB
sessions (what was I doing yesterday?  {up}{up}{up}{up}{up} -- oh, right
that was it.)

Hope this helps.  Ruby rules!

---Michael B.

DevelopSense:  Software Testing in Plain English
Web Site:  http://www.developsense.com <http://www.developsense.com>
Newsletter: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog: http://www.developsense.com/blog.html