Howdy,

I am not sure this addresses your question but we deal with check boxes in
two ways.

We use cells and indices when the checkbox is in a table cell.

@ie.cell(:id, 'something').checkbox(:index,1).set

@ie.checkBox(:id, "something").click

Good luck,

Carl

Carl L. Shaulis
Convergys - Senior Analyst
512-634-0607

             mi
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  wtr-general@rubyforge.org
             wtr-general-bounc                                          cc
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Wtr-general] Very basic Watir/Ruby
             07/26/2006 08:36          question?
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 orge.org

Hi all,
I'm very new to Watir/Ruby stuff:-(  I'm using Simple module to open up
a browser and load a url using new_browser_at(url) and am also using
fill_text_field() and click_button_with_value() to fill all the text
fields and button click on the page.

Now there is a checkbox on the page that i need to click also and i
don't see any functions that will do under Simple module??  How would I
go by to click on the checkbox????

Thanks in advance!!