From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:58 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Using file_field

Could you send some example code on how to do this?

I keep getting this error dialog with a really wacky path.  This is the
exact message I get:

The path 'C:\projects\samples /Program
Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/water/SetFileDialog.rb
C:\Windows\win.ini' does not exist or is not a directory.

If you notice, the path is completely wrong and is a combination of my
working directory and a pseudo-relative path to where Ruby/Watir is
installed.

Thanks.