ie.table(:index, 1)[1][2].text
where :index is table 1, 1st row, 2nd cell.

Take a look through the mail archive, you'll find a lot of information in there.
http://www.mail-archive.com/wtr-general%40rubyforge.org/

-Charley

On 8/25/06, Cory <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I want to verify that some data appear's on a page, but I want to be more specific as to where its located.  I want to verify that the data is displaying on a certain place within the page. (table, cell, etc.)  For example I might have several places where the numbers "9995630893" appear, but I want to verify a specific one. Currently I have ie.contains_text("9995630893") but that could be anywhere on the page.  How do I do this and is it possible with watir?