Apparently I need more help than thought. I have tried all of the ideas every
one has given me(thank you). I am still unclear on how to use index or flash
method. The button or link I am trying to get to, I have done many others just
like it, but for some reason I cant get it to press cancel this time. I have
been using ie.link(:text, "Export Data").click format, but I figure the one I
am trying to do watir is grabbing one of the first Cancel's in the source. In
the ruby prompt, it will go through and act like everything went smoothly. It
is laid out the same way as others, but I dont know.