I assume this is the output from ie.show_links.  So ie.link(:index,
30).flash should make the link flash in your browser,  and
ie.link(:index, 30).click should click it.  Note:  replace ie with $ie,
or @ie however you defined the scope of your IE object.

> 30                sessionDialogCanceljavascript:hideExportDialog();
>                  Cancel
> => nil
> irb(main):012:0>
>

> OK I hope this helps, I want to click or select the link on line 30.

The content contained in this electronic message is not intended to
constitute formation of a contract binding TWTC.  TWTC will be
contractually bound only upon execution, by an authorized officer, of
a contract including agreed terms and conditions or by express
application of its tariffs.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.