-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bret Pettichord
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:30 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Error clicking a button...

You are getting an error in fireEvent because this method is being
called from the set method that you are calling. The call stack shows us

this. (Actually it shows that set calls doKeyPress, which calls
fireEvent.)

I still think it is a synchronization problem. You can verify this by
putting really long hard-coded sleeps before any lines in your script
that are giving you errors. If this fixes the problem (even if only
intermittently) then it is definitely a synchronization problem.

You said that ie.wait wasn't working for you. Were you getting errors?
Was it simply not waiting long enough?

Bret