Be warned that this method will only work if there are no sub-tables
contained in the rows searched.  This is because row_count will show the
number of rows in a single table, but ie.table[row][column] will find
every row located in OR BELOW that table.

So, if the cell at ie.table[1][1] contained a table with 2 rows then
ie.table[2][1] would be the first row of the sub-table, NOT the 2'nd row
in ie.table.

David