Will this handle modal windows and JS popups now?  Has that modal window
code been merged into the main branch now?

--Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Schmidt
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:07 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Handling (Browser Security Driven?) Modal
Dialog

Sun wrote:
> Yes...the problem I have is that I have a corporate browser. I have in
fact "checked" this so that it should not reappear but it does anyway.
Corporate IT doesn't let us change the security levels for the browser
so...that is probably why the popups are forced.

> OK, thank you for the suggestion. I have implemented it. Problem now
is, I get this message:
> undefined method `enabled_popup' for #<Watir::IE:0x2c61aa4>
>
> Presumably I am missing a library somewhere? I should be requiring
something that I am not?
> But as I mentioned in the base note, I have installed the current Ruby
(1.8.4-20 stable), and the development gem for Watir
(watir-1.5.1.1065.gem) so...here is the complete script text (which I am
running in freeride):

The enabled_popup() call wasn't added to the development trunk until
about version 1079.  Version 1081 is now available at
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Development+Builds and that version
has enabled_popup().

David