I would be open to helping with the documentation.

I think part of the effort is not just upgraded documentation, but the
organizational perspective fof the documentation.

For a single example -- is the base or "root" for documentation the
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/ site? As it happens, the user guide there recommends
accessing the development version by doing "Download the Watir tarball from the
WTR RubyForge site (click download tarball)" -- but that link is dead. Plus, I
think we want people to follow the gem installation?

Or -- is the root the http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Project+Home site? So
there are two sources for documentation but they are not identical.

The user guide talks about IRB, but FreeRIDE is distributed with the standard
Ruby one click installer, and people are more likely to be developing WATIR
scripts in that than in IRB I think -- the user guide could stand to be
upgraded, and not just for WATIR specific material.

The FAQ could stand to be strongly expanded, based on the number of questions
asked and resolved in the openqa forum or mailing list archives. And so on.

I am willing to help with the documentation as time permits.