Alan Ark wrote:
> I've logged the issue in Jira.  Thanks for confirming that this was indeed a
> problem.  Also thanks for the workaround.  I was using html.include?  I like
> using text better.  After thinking about it, I'm disappointed that I wasn't
> thinking about using "text" to workaround the "contains_text" issue.  LOL

Thanks. I actually want to discourage use of contains_text and suggest
that people use text.include? instead (or text.match for regexps). I
think it is a really good example of how Watir benefits from Ruby and
being able to use Ruby's intuitive libraries.

But i will put contains_text back in for 1.5, at least.

Bret