Hi,
 We are using watir in our project, and we want to do the
Parameterization for few things in the script using excel sheet, if
possible then can anyone share there code or the procedure to how to do
the Parameterization using the excel sheet. Earlier also I have asked
the same question and I was suggested to use WET, but we don't want to
use WET, as it doesn't support the full text on the page, so we don't
want to use WET, so suggest me something else other than WET. Any help
would be highly appreciated.

Last time when I sent this mail I was asked that, what do I mean by
saying that the WET doesn't support the full text on the page,the
problem with the WET is all the text and images present in homepage of
our application doesn't get rendered properly in the WET.

So, this is the reason, why we are going ahead with Watir but not with
WET.