I updated winClicker, removing returns from the enum procs for
getChildHandle and getWindowHandle, returning to the changes that had
been made in build 1070. Let me know if this is working any better for
you. This is the downside of not having unit tests and as Bret said
why this is basically unsupported code.

-Charley