I am dealing with many reports that were generated from the Microsoft Report
Server Viewer, according to the html. I want to code a wait_until that senses
when the report is done being generated. Each report has a Document Map that
appears after the message 'Report is being generated' disappears. For 2 reports
I have been able to find the html and text that has a value of either "" or
"Document Map" and signals that the report has been generated. It was buried 3
frames deep. Is there a way to speed up the search in heavily nested html?
Using irb, it's a game of manually following many paths....