The errors from core_tests.rb should be fixed now. The latest xpath
test was getting in the way causing spurious errors. I've looked over
the changes and don't see anything inherently that would cause this
problem. I can't reproduce it personally and I'm stumped. Let me know
if you come up with any additional information. I'll keep poking
around.

-Charley