On 11/29/06, Željko Filipin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

startClicker works double faster than file_field.set.

Iit is now even faster (for three seconds) after I removed line with "sleep
3" (when I noticed that comment says that it can be removed).

file_field.set needed approximately 10,6 seconds to set file field,
startClicker 4,4, and when I removed "sleep 3", it is down to 1,4. That
saved me approximately 9 seconds for each file upload (and I do it a lot).

Just wanted to say thanks. (I wonder if autoit is even faster?)
--
Zeljko Filipin
zeljkofilipin.com