I use ruby185-21 and watir-1.5.1.1127.gem,
I want a solution fo js pop
the web html is  the one in watir \unittests\html ---JavascriptClick.html
the source code:
        <head>
        <title>Alert Test</title>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        function disp_confirm()
        {
                testResult = document.getElementById('testResult');
                if (confirm("Press a button."))
                        testResult.value = "You pressed the Confirm and OK
button!";
                else
                        testResult.value = "You pressed the Confirm and Cancel
button!";
        }
        function disp_alert()
        {
                testResult = document.getElementById('testResult');
                alert("Press OK")
                testResult.value = "You pressed the Alert button!"
        }
        </script>

        </head>
                <form action="get">
javascript.</p>
                <ul>
                        <li>
                                alert(message) -- Display message and OK
button.<br/>
                                <input type="button" id="btnAlert"
value="alert" OnClick="disp_alert();" />
                        </li>
                        <li>
                                confirm(message) -- Display message and OK and
Cancel buttons.<br/>
                                <input type="button" id="btnConfirm"
value="confirm" OnClick="disp_confirm();" />                       </li>
                </ul>
                <input type="text" style="width:248px;" id="testResult"
value="Test Result" />
                </form>

So i hope someone can give me codes of watir to solve js popup,do not use
aotoit!
thanks