The following code shows a case using clearSecurityAlertBox().

require 'watir'   # the watir controller

include Watir

require 'watir/winClicker'

$ie = Watir::IE.new

$ie.goto('https://10.101.4.69:4443')

# create a new instance of WinClicker and use it

wc = WinClicker.new

wc.clearSecurityAlertBox()

# other scripts #

The result is that, IE status bar shows “Opening page https://10.101.4.69:4443
<https://10.101.4.69:4443/> ”, and a “Security Alert” pops up.

However, it will stop at this point, and not go further.

Is there anything I missed?

Regards,

Jason