[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Here is where I get more confused.  The unit tests all_tests_concurrent.rb
> fails.  The errors seem to occur on the checkbox_test.rb and
> buttons_test.rb.  If I execute button_tests.rb and checkbox_test,rb in
> isolation those tests works perfectly.   Has anyone resolved the issues
> regarding all_tests_concurrent.rb?  The errors are below.

These comments are included in all_tests_concurrent.rb:

# This is an UNFINISHED attempt to run the unit tests currently.
# The work on the harness is complete.
# The problem remaining is that the tests are not thread-safe.
# It's an open question whether getting this to work would actually save
any execution time.