Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem i'm facing are not the expected end of statement errors. These do
not appear with Watir and my application.

The problem is a VBScript error where the "document.all" does not support the
"value" property.

In my two examples I was able to reproduce this were you not able to reproduce
it?

I've narrowed down the problem to the document.all call during one of Watir's
"click" function sending an DispHTMLElementCollection with only one
HTMLInputElement in it.

the DispHTMLElementCollection does not have a "value" property and thus the
error.

Were you able to reproduce this problem?

Thank you.

FV