I'm running the Beta 3 release.  It seems it's a known defect;

See
http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/Channel9.InternetExplorerDevToolbarBugs

IE 6 Crashes on Certain DOM Heavy Javascript
We have a product which creates grids within the page [inline table editing,
etc]. On the page load, a lot of Javascript is run which builds the DOM out for
the specific grid component. While this works without a glitch without the
toolbar installed, the toolbar will crash Internet Explorer 6 [on at least
sp2]. When I use the toolbar to disable Javascript, the page will load with no
problem; when the script is enabled again, the browser window will crash.

I would prefer to keep the toolbar installed for other development projects; is
it possible that you could add the ability to enable/disable the toolbar? The
only solution at this point is to uninstall the toolbar.

WinXP Service Pack 2
SP2, IE 6.0.29 Service Pack 2
**

Cheers