Hi Mike,

 When you're using AutoIt, you're working with windows controls, not html
elements per se. There's no way that I'm aware of that you can easily get
the html element id using AutoIt. It recognizes windows, controls and
identifies them by using Window handles, text and the like. There's some
code in watir.rb that uses window handles to access JSButtons with
WinClicker.

-Charley