From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:29 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] watir faqs

Hello,

My understanding is that Rubyforge site is not deprecated.  The site
wtr.rubyforge.org is the main release site for WATIR, which is the
current home to WATIR 1.4  When WATIR 1.5 goes "live" the release code
and supporting documentation will be placed here.

The openqa site is intended to be the development site.  This site
allows teams to use the latest WATIR methods, documentation, submit
defects, vote on features etc...; however, I believe at this point this
is not considered a stable release candidate.

I hope this helps.  If I am wrong I am sure Charlie and Bret will
quickly correct these statements.  :0)

Carl

             "aidy lewis"

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]