Hi,

I uses XPath to get the element. Actually if you see the HTML the "Mark as
Read" is an LI element for which I think there is no class in watir. One way
is to create you own class inheriting for Element class. Other way is to
find the element and click it.

Did you tried the code that I sent in my earlier reply? Did you got the same
error again?

Regards,
Angrez