Hi,

Have written following script (which works! I'm getting there!)
I now want to put a loop in so that when this is complete, it goes to the
second worksheet in my excel file, basically starting the process from the
beginning again and then inputs this information in the same fields.

Can anyone help?

TIA

require 'watir'
include Watir

url = "http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey.zgi?p=WEB225WDYJNVDT";
search_string = "questionnaire"

ie = IE.new
ie.goto(url)
ie.bring_to_front
#ie.show_all_objects

require 'win32ole'

excel = WIN32OLE::new('excel.Application')
        workbook = excel.Workbooks.Open('C:\WATIR_RUBY\excel_testdata5.xls')

        worksheet = workbook.Worksheets(1) #get hold of the first worksheet
        worksheet.Select
        @mydata = []
        @mydata = worksheet.Range('a1:a6').value # The data is in cell a1 - a6
        excel['Visible'] = false # hide the spreadsheet from view
        workbook.close
        excel.Quit

ie.text_field(:name, 'u_answer_58').set(@mydata[0].to_s)
ie.text_field(:name, 'u_answer_59').set(@mydata[1].to_s)