Hi Charley,

I just installed 1165 today and I have noticed the same error that was
mentioned in this thread. The error revolves around the following piece of code:

      documents_to_wait_for = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      while doc = documents_to_wait_for.shift
          until doc.readyState == "complete"
            sleep 0.2; s.spin
          end

and specific the line that says doc.readyState. The page I am testing has lots
of frames and this is possibly what is causing this error. It usually says
'method_missing' when it executes this line and crashes the entire script.

I've also only noticed it when the page I am testing is running a bit slow

-Bach