On 5/3/07, Angrez Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> You might want to have a look at this for installing FireWatir or MAC OS X.
> http://crasch.livejournal.com/550521.html
>
> According to the troubleshooting section of this article, the error you are
> getting is because of incorrect xpi.

Ah, I didn't read that far, thanks.

I've tried both Darwin xpi files and the Linux xpi file from
http://people.mozilla.com/~davel/jssh/.  The earlier Darwin one fails
to open port 9997 at all; the later Darwin one opens port 9997, but
doesn't seem to communicate; the Linux one appears in the FF Tools
menu, but I can't seem to activate it-- it's UI won't let me click
"OK", although it will let me click "Cancel".