> > Zeljko, how can we all help you?
>
> The usual.
> Suggestions. What to add, what to remove, what to change.
> Comments on my changes. They will be bold.
> Bacon. Those foxes demanded lots of bacon.

Chunky bacon!
One thing I would like to see featured prominently is a discussion not
only of how to run the unit tests, but also how to read the unit
tests.  Also, a discussion of how to surf watir.rb itself for
particular methods like show_whatever and even how goto() works would
be useful.  Both the unit tests and watir.rb are pretty literate, and
not too difficult to parse, even for less-experienced Rubyists.