I am in the process of switching our test environment from Selenium to Watir.
So, I am a newb with respect to Ruby and Watir.

Is there any thing in Watir or inherent in Ruby that would mimic the capability
of "Selenium Remote Control"?

In particular, we have a room full of Windows boxes with various flavors of IE.
>From one central Linux box, we want to execute tests on all of the Windows
>boxes concurrently.
This was trivial to do with the Selenium Remote Control server but I have found
nothing similar for Ruby/Watir yet.

Any ideas, or do I have to write my own proxy server in ruby to remotely
execute scripts and return results?

Thanks in advance.