Hi Chris,

I was able to click on the help link which opened in new window. Currently
you can connect to only new window not new tab. Make sure you have allowed
popups for that site. I got error that Firefox prevented from opening a pop
up from the site. When I allowed pop ups I was able to click on the link
which opened in new window.

Let me know if this helps.

- Angrez