hi,

U can use this code

def startClicker( button , waitTime = 3)
w = WinClicker.new
longName = $ie.dir.gsub("/" , "\\" )
shortName = w.getShortFileName(longName)

c = "start ruby #{shortName}\\watir\\clickJSDialog.rb #{button} #{waitTime}
"
puts "Starting #{c}"
w.winsystem(c)
w=nil
###end of function StartClicker
end

u have to call startClicker function before that object who is responsible
for popup
like as:-
startClicker("OK",3)
$ie.button(:name,"button responsible for popup")

u also can use this code too:-
def start_jsalert_clicker
       Thread.new{ system("ruby \"c:\\PSC\\jscriptExtraAlert.rb\"") }
 end
     u have to change ur windowhelper.rb file as...
def push_alert_button
       @autoit.WinWait "Window Internet Explorer", ""
       text = @autoit.WinGetText "Window Internet Explorer"
       file = File.open("c:\\test.txt", "w")
       file.puts text
       puts text.to_s
       file.close
       @autoit.Send "{ENTER}"
end

This code will also give u the text on the popup

tell me if this does not work
u have to use start_jsalert_clicker before that button which is responsible
for popup.

Regards
Shalini