A new gem is ready for download. This is the latest pull from Subversion
source, tagged at 1.5.1.1166. Changes in this release include:

* The "wait" method was completely rewritten. This should fix various errors
seen in 1.5.1.1165 and 1.5.1.1158.
* Removed the "spinner".

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Development+Builds

Please take a look at this if you have seen the various errors associated
with frames in the recent releases.

The next release will probably include Jeff's Rdoc changes and a significant
reworking of Watir that should prevent the dreaded RPC unavailable errors.

We are getting very close to putting our releases directly on Rubyforge
(again). But i would first like some confirmation that these fairly drastic
changes have not introduced compatibility errors.

Bret