-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manish Sapariya
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 02:01
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] 'method_missing': document
(WIN32OLERuntimeError)

Hi,
I am facing same problem in 1.5, not sure if its the same. I had sent
query regarding this on list, but had no replies. It happens always when
I do

goto ("www.hotmail.com")

Is there any known bug in 1.5 latest gem?
Any directions so that I can give more inputs to debug problem.

Watir Version: watir-1.5.1.1158.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish