Derek Wong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to write some tests that test various attribute keys in <DIV>
> elements for particular values.  The <DIV> in question has a "class"
> attribute but even though I know the attribute is defined, invoking
> attribute_value("class") always returns nil.  I've tried this on other
> elements aside from <DIV> and I've also seen similar issues.  Is there
> something I'm missing here?

I don't really know how attribute_value works.

But you should be able to get the class using ie.div(:name,
'foo').class_name

> I haven't tried this on 1158 yet, as there's something (frames related) that
> caused me to revert to 1145 a few days ago so that I could get some tests
> going.

I don't think it will help with this issue, but i would appreciate it if
you could take a look at 1166. I believe the frames problems should be
licked and would like some confirmation.

Bret