Bret Pettichord wrote:
*Questions:
*changes.rb and license.rb

    * What do I need to do so that these will be listed in the rdoc
      (as they are for rspec and rails)? When I rolled my own rdoc, I
      don't see these under Files.
This is controlled by the rdoc task definition in the rakefile.rb. Note that some of this is defined indirectly, ensuring that the gem creates rdoc that looks the same as that created by the rakefile.
Cool. I've updated the rakefile.rb to include changes.rb and license.rb. One question:

I tried commenting out the empty class in changes.rb as an experiment. I still see changes.rb in Files (as I'd hoped) and no longer see it under Classes (as I'd also hoped). Is there something I'm missing here, or is it alright for me to remove the empty class from changes.rb, license.rb and readme.rb so that they list only under Files, not under Classes?

Thanks,
Jeff