hi ,
  I have a problem here i am not able to catch a pop up after i select from a
select list (I am not clicking anything at this juncture.  The popup comes
immediately after i select a particular value from a select list).....
i tried the code which i found in the forums but its not working ... i am
writing the code that i found in the forums and please check if it is correct
or not .. and give me a solution....

                def startClicker(ie, button)
                # Strart a new thread that will dismiss the JSPopup.
                t = Thread.new {
                        w = WinClicker.new
                        hwnd = $ie.enabled_popup(10)
                        if nil == hwnd
                                w.clickWindowsButton_hwnd(hwnd, button)
                                t.join
                                w = nil
                        end
                }
        end

startClicker( $ie, 'OK')
table = $ie.frame('Meeting').frame('content').frame('score').table(:index,6)
return_value = returning_the_value_of_a_field_along_with_its_cell(table,'US')
table[return_value[1]].select_list(:name,'applicationListForm.application[52].disposition').select('Inactivate')
 # this is the 'selection' that gives out a 'popup' message

Thanks,
Maloy.