    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of *Jeff Fry
    *Sent:* Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:19 PM
    *To:* wtr-general@rubyforge.org
    *Subject:* [Wtr-general] OT: ruby/eclipse question

    Hey, I know a few of y'all use Eclipse so I figured its worth a
    shot to ask this here.

    The shop I'm working for has a bunch of (non-GUI) automation
    written in Python, to which I'll be adding some GUI scripts
    written in Ruby/Watir.

    There is an existing svn repository like
    https://OurSVNrepository.com/svn/mwtest/trunk/misc
    <https://OurSVNrepository.com/svn/mwtest/trunk/misc>

    I added a /mwtest/trunk/misc/watir folder to the project and tried
    to save my .rb file there, but eclipse is complaining:
    Save could not be completed.
    Reason: The project trunk is supposed to have a ruby nature.

    Googling: "The project trunk is supposed to have a" nature. gets
    me 0 results. Do I need to create a separate project for my ruby
    scripts? Can I somehow give this project a 'dual nature'?

    I should note that I have RDT 0.9.0 installed, and have a project
    for the watir project here that works just fine (I can save to
    https://svn.openqa.org/svn/watir/trunk/watir
    <https://svn.openqa.org/svn/watir/trunk/watir>) so my eclipse
    setup in general shouldn't be the issue.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

-- http://testingjeff.wordpress.com <http://testingjeff.wordpress.com>