maung aung wrote:
> I am new to ruby and watir. Can any one direct me where I can get more info
> about watir classes and their methods? Especially related to ie class and its
> methods. I have been to this site http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/index.html,
> but seems like it doesn't contain most updated methods. Or did i not know how
> to find the info in there. For example, I am looking for the method from
> watir::ie, button or text_field and its affiliated methods, but it is not in
> the page I mention earlier. Is there any other places where I can find more
> information about it?

Load the recent gem (see our Development Builds page on our Wiki), and
then Start the Rdoc Server and Look at the Rdoc for Watir. Or you can
download the bonus-zip file and look at the Rdoc there. We've been
making lots of updates and fixes to the Rdoc lately, so be sure to get
the latest version.

If these instructions aren't clear, check google for clarification and
then (if that doesn't help) ask again for details -- i realize this is a
breezy note.

Bret