At the top of my  test suite I have the following infrastructre code

require 'watir'
require 'ci/reporter/rake/test_unit_loader'
require 'test/unit/ui/console/testrunner'
include Test::Unit::UI::Console
require 'tc_x_series'
require 'tc_y_series'

and then I overwrite the default suite because I run my TestCases
sequentially
I maintain the order in the array
[TC_x1,TC_x2, TC_y1].each {|testcase| TestRunner.run(testcase)}

Each test produces an xml report, one file per TC_ in test/reports/ folder.

Questions:
How do you guys read the reports, do you have some custom formatters to
translate into HTML? I am new to ci_reporter and we don't run CI here. I
just want to hook up some presentation layer to reports generated by ci. Can
I specify some formatter options to ci_reporter at run time about where to
put the report files rather than the default place?
How do you consolidate the reports into one summary file?
Any ideas would be helpful .
Thanks.
marekj